Tag Brush

Tag Brush





When making my tag brush, I wanted to incorporate as many elements that related to my logo as possible. I choose the splatter for my logos background that most closely reminded me of an ocean spray since my logo featured the beach. I than allowed that scratches to add the element of fade making my logo have a vintage feel to it. When we were told to use our logo to create art I tried to use colors that resembled parts of my logo. I used yellows orange and red to try and resemble a sunset. I used blue above to make it seem like the sky and dark blue underneath to make it seem like the water. I tried to make a connection back to the black and white by using that in the center of the colors in order to make it feel like the images tied together. I also wanted it to be a symbol of colors breaking through the darkness even though white is not a dark color. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

BW to Color