Business Cards


Business Card








When creating my business cards, I wanted to stick to a common theme I had used throughout all of my art up until this point. My love for the sun and sea has been constantly represented in all of my work throughout each of my projects during the semester. That is why when making a card for my business, I wanted it to be representative of my work and the symbols I use as a reflection of my identity in my art. I use a wave when resembling water which I consider an ongoing theme in my life. The sun also holds a lot of meaning to me which I why I though it would make a good center piece in my work. 

I started by creating the templates for my business cards and finding the colors I wanted to use for each of them. I used the pen tool when drawing the wave and water. The rectangle on my abstract card which I thought I could make a cool layers effect with. I used the ellipse and line tool when making the sun for my vertical card and put the text in the areas where I feel it could be seen and add to the presentation of the art. 















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

BW to Color