Photoshop Homework 2


I am choosing to photoshop myself into this still frame from the movie Hot Rod.



I think that this image on Kirby Jenner’s instagram would be the hardest to photoshop myself in because blending the water into the image seemed the hardest one to do. There are so many elements in this image along with the lighting of a studio photo that Kirby has to work with making not only photoshoping the water in difficult but also making sure he matches the image.


This image on AvergaeRob instagram inspired the idea to use a scene from Hot Rod for the "Somewhere" project. The dumb humor that the movie has matches the energy that this image gives me. I laughed when I saw him standing next to this bike reminding me of how I laughed when I was watchinhg the movie.





        I found this image really funny because it seemed the most genuine. After seeining all the effort that went into photoshoping what people asked for in a way they wouldn’t expect, the simplicity of just zooming into this kids face made me laugh.





I have had some experince in minature photography, however my work was not nearly as clean as this image. The execution of these images turned out much better than what I was ableto produce. After seeing this I would like to try to recreat this because I find minature photography a very cool medium to work with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

BW to Color