Somewhere

 Somewhere


I photoshopped myself into this scence of of the Movie Hot Rod. The reason I chose this movies is because I was thinking about the movies I have really enjoyed watching. Hot Rod is a comedy movie which is my families favorite genre to watch together. My brother’s favorite movie is Hot Rod which is why I found the idea of photoshopoing myslef into one of the scences would be funny to do.


    


I started with picking a scence from the movie I felt I could make myself look natural in. I thank took an image where I was in motion because I wanted to make myself look like I was moving in the background. I than cut myself out of the image I took and used a layer mask in order to take out or bring back in different parts of the image I may have messed up. I added adjustemnt layers to the image of myself because I wanted to match the quailty of the image I was putting myself in. I used the curves and saturation to try an match the colors in the scene around me. 


























Comments

  1. Great job blending into this scene! It took me a minute to find you! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job making you blend in the background! If you had not shown the original image I honestly would not of been able to tell where you added yourself. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in class i loved it! It looks really realistic great job on your editing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a good job with this project! It really looks like you're walking in the back and I love it! Good job blending yourself into the scene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

BW to Color