BW to Color

 

Monochromatic 

Split Complementary 


complementary 



My image 



When creating my black and white to color assignment, I started by selecting different areas of the background that I wanted to color. I than proceed to do this with all parts of the image. After selecting the areas, I made a layer mask, which allows me to color the specic areas that I selected. I chose to make copies of each of these layers with the masks I made in order to allow myself to edit each of them based on the set of color rules I chose. 

I choose to do monochromatic, split complementary and complementary color rules for my coloring. My favorite color is blue and begie thats why when I found that some of the color coordianted with each other I wanted to use those specific pairs. I did my best to pick the colors I also found the most asthetically appealing. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio