Illustrator Tutorials


Illustrator Tutorials


 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY

In this video it highlights the basics of Adobe illustrator. It starts by covering the basics and the commands that you might use. It then informs the reader about the possible tools on the side bar that will help you create your art. Curvature tool seems fairly harmful to use because the curvature is similar to a pan tool therefore I feel like I might mix up the two of them. However this video did cover quick tips on how to use it such as clicking a point if you want it to be a straight line.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JfRdZdRgKvQ

In this video it teaches the viewer how to use the guides and rulers in Adobe illustrator. This was something I wanted to learn how to do because I realized this will be super beneficial when creating my art. By using the rectangle tool, you can help skip having to use math because you can base your guide measurements off of the rectangle width. When finding where to place yours seems like it will be the most challenging thing for me since I am not very good at math. But by using the video's rectangle trick I feel more confident in my ability to make margins for my art work. 


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlUZaoGO9zU

In this video, it covers the basics of using the pen tool. I have had some experience in illustrator but using the pen tool was something I was not very good at, therefore, I would stick to photoshop. In this video, I found you can change the stroke size which was new to me. The ability to hold down shift to create a 90 degree angle is another tip to creating a straight line. This video held 3 parts, the third one being the most used. Another helpful tip was you can click on the anchor point to break a curve into a straight line if needed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Portfolio

BW to Color